2015 Crownline 28' (8.53 m) 285SS
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
- Fiberglass Hull
At first glance she's a stylish and sporty runabout. Take a second look and you'll realize that she's extremely comfortable and loaded with amenities. A terrific combination of style, performance and comfort she features large, enclosed head with sink storage and a shower. A big runabout, she's perfect for cruising, skiing, wakeboarding or anything else and yet manageable for trailering. Powered by a Mercruiser 350 Mag, she offers plenty of reliable power. Touchscreen chartplotter, Fuson Radio, Bimini, Trim Tabs and lots more.
Joel Dionne Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 28' (8.53 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Mercruiser
- Engine Model: 350 Mag
- Engine Year: 2015
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- In the cockpit, the centerpiece of the J-shape seating arrangement is the rear lounge, which is adjustable to three positions. The backrest folds back to form the rear bench, forward to create a rear-facing lounge, and flat to form a sun pad big enough for two adults.
- Crownline also put the additional cockpit space to good use by including a large head compartment with a sink, cabinet and stowage on the door. The sink faucet doubles as a hand-held shower head, and an electric-flush commode, pump-out fitting and holding tank are standard features.
- Sporty design with all the comforts and conveniences you need. The Crownline 285 SS has that “go fast” styling that promises great performance (and the F.A.S.T. Tab® hull delivers!). At the transom is the handheld shower and soft touch swim platform mat. Step inside and you will find a roomy, conversation friendly J-wrap cockpit design with massive amounts of storage for all your water gear.
- Raymarine touch screen chartplotter
- Fusion Stereo
- Pop up cleats
- Cockpit cover
- Forward seating cover
- Danforth anchor w/ chain and rode
- Second anchor
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Joel Dionne Yachts
As your marine consultant and certified yacht brokers, import and export logistics, we offer services in both French and English We are working only with professionals and independent brokers, located all around North America. Here and in Montreal area, not forgetting the Lake Champlain area, and including Quebec and the eastern part of the province.