2016 Dufour 38' (11.58 m) 382
Long Beach, California, United States
Designed to optimize on board comfort in all sailing conditions, the 382 GL is a highly versatile all-rounder performance cruiser. She is the embodiment of what I like the most on sailing yachts, turn heads look, simplicity, ease to single handle and performance.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: DUFG156D616
Joel Dionne Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' 11'' (11.25 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 12' 8''
Draft Max: 6' 3''
Double Berths: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 52 Gallons (196.84 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Dry Weight: 15564
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Sail
- Power HP: 40.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 209.00
Manufacturer Provided Description
PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT
This 11 meter-long sailboat was designed to optimise on-board comfort in all sailing conditions. Its modular design appeals to all tastes and offers a perfect setting day and night.
A proven design
Designed by Dufour Yachts in association with Umberto Felci, this 38-foot yacht sports the latest innovations in terms of hull and appendage design and architecture. The Dufour Grand Large 382 is also equipped with rigging to maximise comfort on board and to keep the yacht well balanced in all sailing conditions.
Equipped with a full batten mainsail and a self-tacking jib, this yacht will also satisfy sailors looking for performance and an ultimate sailing experience, whilst offering optimum control and ease of handling.
A modular space conducive to relaxation
At anchor, the uncluttered deck makes it easy to move around on board and offers passengers plenty of room. Its large stern transom and integrated ladder look sporty and ensure easy access to the water.
The Dufour Grand Large 382 is also designed and equipped to the highest standard, offering six distinct versions and an extensive choice of galley, cabin and shower room combinations.
The Dufour Grand Large 382 has been designed to cater for all your needs All you need to do now is decide which is the version for you!
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Stock Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coachroof.
- Fixed toe rails: 2, wooden
- Anchor locker: Moulded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, jackstaff bracket and opening lifelines with hook
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Other: Solid wooden toe-rail.
- Shroud chain-plates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Chainplate on roof for Mainsail sheet
- Self tacking jib track with car.
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4-sheave (starboard ) and 5-sheave (port ) for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Polyester slidin hatch cover.
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Wheel
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: Engine controls and control panel at helm position.
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Instrumentation: At helm position (port and starboard)
- Gas locker: Port aft locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stows in dedicated locker fitted with ram below stern door.
- Shower: Cold water
- Shore supply : Watertight socket in cockpit
- Bathing ladder: Telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Berth: 200 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- - Below berth.
- - Cubby-hole along side of hull.
- - Hanging locker with shelves
- - Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below berth
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- WC: Manual sea toilet
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in polyester.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Ventilation: Via port-hole.
- Other: Toilet roll holder.
- Saloon banquette: U-shaped banquette on port or starboard side depending of version.
- Central banquette: Sliding (option)
- Table: With flaps
- Storage depending on version
- Mast foot: Stainless
- Berth: 194 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
- - Storage at base of hanging locker with hinged lid
- - Double hanging locker with shelf and rail for coat hangers
- - Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Steering gear access: Hinged removable cover in Moabi
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Configurations: Longitudinal or L-shape, depending on version
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with GCorian®C synthetic resin covers, one of which can be used as a chopping board
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, and removable folding protective cover in ‘Corian®
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator
- Storage depending on version
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Engine power: 40 hp.
- Transmission: Sail-drive
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Fuel tank: Gauge on the electrical distribution panel.
- Fuel filter: Fuel filter with water separator.
- Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel: Control panel close to the helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
- Bilge: Separate engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from the front and both sides, depending on the version.
- Propeller: Twin blade, fixed.
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Navigation, anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection. Self Tacking and Overlapping Jib.
- Furling Code 0.
Raymarine Chartplotter Display.
Raymarine AIS, VHF, Wind, Depth, Speed.
Raymarine Autopilot with Wind Vane Mode and Self Tacking.
Raymarine Radar 24 NM range.
Fusion Entertainement System.
#1 anchor. It's a 45 pounder with 80 feet 3/4 bb chain
#2: Roller installed on quarter birth, 14 lbs Danforth anchor mounted on transom, and 45 foot 1/4 bb chain.
Inflatable 12' Achilles Dinghy.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Joel Dionne Yachts
As your marine consultant and certified yacht brokers, import and export logistics, we offer services in both French and English We are working only with professionals and independent brokers, located all around North America. Here and in Montreal area, not forgetting the Lake Champlain area, and including Quebec and the eastern part of the province.