2020 Key West 23' (7.01 m) 239 DFS
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Fully loaded low hours with trailer, covers and isinglass.
- Dual Console / Aft Cabin
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: KWEED104G920
Manufacturer Provided Description:
The 239DFS is loaded with amenities, comfort, style, and performance. Like the rest of the fleet this big runabout is self bailing and foam filled to provide level and upright flotation giving your family one of the safest platforms on the water today.
Joel Dionne Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 23' (7.01 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 8' 6''
Draft Min: 1' 2''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Dry Weight: 2800
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yamaha
- Engine Type: Outboard
- Power HP: 250.00
- Power KW: 186.43
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 225.00
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.